A consultation will be done by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by text. Please send us a recent portrait of yourself and tell us when was the last time you had your hair done and what method was used (crochet…).
On the day of your appointment, your loctician and yourself will have a more in depth consultation about the health of your dreads.
Our Dreadlock Maintenance services
We only offer organic and natural dreadlock maintenance, meaning we only use our crochet hook. We don’t use products, wax, glue or weird things.
Dread maintenance can take between 2 to 6 hours depending on when was the last time you had your dreads done, the amount of loose hair and number of dreads you have.
We will be tidying up the roots and the length of your dreads. If your ends are unraveling, we are happy to tidy them up too.
Dreadlocks Maintenance price list
|Dreadlock Maintenance||Price||Average time|
|Half Head (man bun, underneath dreads, top knot…)||$140||1-3h|
|Ultimate TLC (1)||$250||4-6h|
(1) Our Ultimate TLC service is for dreadlocks that need some extra Tender, Love & Care on the length and roots and/or some repair. This service is for clients that haven’t had their hair done for a while.
All in chair work is to be paid in cash at the end of each appointment.
About your locticians
- Luci is based in Moorooduc. She has been a loctician for over 5 years now. You can view her portfolio here.
- Richard is a mobile loctician and has been locking hair for 15 years. You can view his portfolio here.
Booking your Dreadlock Maintenance service
Appointments are booked online. A deposit is required before booking your appointment and will be deducted from your appointment at the end of your service.
Here are the 4 simple steps to book your appointment online:
- Select your service.
- Select your loctician
- Select your appointment date & time.
- Enter your details & pay your deposit with a credit/debit card. This will be deducted from the total amount at the end of your service.
Do you need more information about our dreadlock maintenance services? Give us a call on 03 8678 1842 , send us an email at email@example.com or fill the form below: