- Do you already have dreadlocks?
- Do you have loose hair at the roots?
We specialise in natural & organic dreadlock maintenance using only our crochet hook. We don’t use glue, wax or products.
During your personalised consultation, we will ask a series of questions which will help us to get laser focused on what your desired outcome is. Where your hair is now and where you want your dreads to be.
You’ll get to fire away any questions relating to your dream dreadlocks, which will help you decide if Melbourne Dreadlocks is the right fit for you.
The consultation will be done by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by text.
Please send us recent portrait of yourself (front & back) and tell us when was the last time you had your hair done and what method was used (crochet…).
On the day of your appointment, your loctician and yourself will have a more in depth consultation about the health of your dreads.
Our Dreadlock Maintenance services
Dread maintenance can take between 2 to 4 hours depending on when was the last time you had your dreads done, the amount of loose hair and number of dreads you have.
We’ll tidy up the roots and the length of your dreads.
We’ll also offer you the option of leaving the tips of your dreadlocks either pointed or blunted.
Dreadlock Maintenance price list
|Half Head* – Av. time: 1-3h||$140|
|Full Head – Av. time: 3-4h||$180|
*Half Head are man bun, underneath dreads, Mowhawk, top knot…
Are you a Melbourne Dreadlocks’ client?
If you’ve started your dreadlocks or done your maintenance with us, you’ll receive a 10% discount on your next maintenance appointment.
Left it for too long? Dreadlock Reconstruction
- Did you have your dreads done over 3 months ago?
- Do you have lots of loose hair?
- Do your dreads have fallen out of shape?
- Do you have big loops or huge gaps that are weakening the dreadlock?
We have a unique process to recover them, so don’t worry great looking dreads are still achievable. There is no problem that cannot be solved when it comes to fixing dreadlocks.
Dreadlock Reconstruction – Average Time: 4-6h – $250
Click here for more information about our Dreadlock Reconstruction service.
About your locticians
- Luci is based in Tecoma. She has been a loctician for over 5 years now. You can view her portfolio here.
- Richard is a mobile loctician and will be coming to your house. He has been locking hair for 15 years. You can view his portfolio here.
Booking your Dreadlock Maintenance service
Appointments are booked online.
A deposit is required before booking your appointment and will be deducted from your appointment at the end of your service.
Here are the 4 simple steps to book your appointment online:
- Select your service.
- Select your loctician
- Select your appointment date & time.
- Enter your details & pay your deposit with a credit/debit card. This will be deducted from the total amount at the end of your service.